Tuesday, January 04, 2005


Daedelus - The Crippled Hand
Pre-order Exquisite Corpse

Weirdo beatmeister Daedelus has a new album due out on Ninja Tune at some point soon in this here new year. The album features collabs with Prefuse 73 and MF Doom, among others - I would have put up the MF Doom track, but it's only 2:17 long, and it doesn't really give you a taste of just how experimental the album really is. Instead, revel in the sublime majesty of this bizarre wonder of a composition. Or something. (And of course, not less than five minutes after posting this, I got a chance to wander over to Sean Boy's blog Podadopalis, where I found another track from the same album - double your pleasure, double your fun! I would feel stupid about this, except that I always feel stupid, so.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home